Sunday, November 16, 2008

NW Film Festival

Last night I went to go see the 8 p.m. showing of WENDY AND LUCY. After looking at the map to make sure exactly where it was being help I gave myself an hour to get down there and find a place to park. After getting tired of having the people in front of me getting open spots I decided to go to a pay to park lot.(two of witch were sold out) After finding a dark one luckily three blocks from the Art Museum I got to the show just a few minutes after it started. If anyone saw it I walked in when Wendy was talking to people around a bonfire.

I was really surprised to see Will Patton in the movie sense I've seen him previously in blockbuster films. I had some issues with the character Wendy and some of the choices she made while being homeless but over all it was an alright movie.

Dave


No comments: