Thursday, November 6, 2008

Koyaanisqatsi



I think this movie is representative of why I'm not a big 'art' person. It's just too much for me. Honestly the first day of this film was like hell. I agree with one of the student's comments in class, watching all the nature stuff was incredibly boring, but once we got to see people, it got a bit more interesting to watch. Not by much though. I guess I feel like it's waaaay too long. if this movie were condensed to like 10 minutes I still would have gotten the point (i think the point is relevant simply in the name, you don't even have to think hard). I really don't have a lot to say about the film besides that I dislike it with a passion. 
So, my question is, how could this film be changed to appeal to a larger audience? Or perhaps more importantly, should it be changed at all?


Mayra

No comments: